The Ghost & Goblin's Safety Guide
Halloween is a spooktacular treat for minions, mummies and Frankenstein fathers alike. Keep your wolf pack safe on Halloween night by following these easy tips:
- Feed your kids a healthy meal before trick or treating so they won't be as tempted to eat their candy before you can check it.
- Avoid going into the home of people you don't know or accepting homemade goods from strangers.
- Drive slowly on Halloween as foot traffic will be increased.
- Add glow sticks to your child's costume or provide them with a festive flashlight.
- Favor the flame retardant costumes when shopping with your little pumpkin.
- If you have a party, be sure to keep your animals in a safe place so they don't end up getting lost; there is sure to be lots of in-and-out traffic at your front door.
- Keep your child's superman cape away form luminaries!
- Make sure your child can see clearly through their mask!
- No matter how much they beg, remember that chocolate is toxic to animals!
- As a healthier option, consider handing out pretzels, pencils or spider rings instead of candy.
- Always check to make sure your child's candy is sealed and that the wrapper has not been tampered with.