4/25/12

Spotlight on Business - Anointed Oil Massage


Welcome to Anointed Oil Massage! If you’re looking for a professional massage therapist, you’ve come to the right place. I specialize in house calls and chair events. I bring the spa to you! You can reach me at (910) 352-6358.

However if you would prefer to come to me, I'm in Monkey Junction at I AM Salon & Day Spa. It's located at 5315-C South College Road in Wilmington, NC 28412. Here you can get different body treatments with the benefit of a full service spa and salon. You can call and request me at (910)395-1335.

Please visit my website at www.anointedoilmassage.com. I am trained in a variety of modalities, and you can click on the "Services & Rates" page to learn more about the various techniques.

Also, if you’d like to set up an appointment with me, click on "Contact Me" and send me a message. I will call you back to confirm the details of your appointment, and also answer any questions you might have.

All massages take place on soft heated flannel sheets and include aromatherapy - at no extra charge.

Thanks for considering Anointed Oil Massage, and have a blessed day. Remember "Jesus is Lord." You're in good hands when you're in His.

P.S. Prices and services may change or mutate at any time due to specials. Check my Rates and Services page for my featured special of the month.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...