6/14/12

Spotlight On Business - ABC Lock & Key LLC



ABC Lock & Key LLC Is locally owned and operated by Randy Everette. I have been a locksmith on the Island for over a year with Island Lock & Key and now have my own business for service of Carolina Beach and Kure Beach as well as coverage up to Monkey Junction. I have 5 years experience in the field and continue to receive additional training from the North Carolina Locksmith Association as well as other manufacturers who offer training. I am licensed (#1224) with the state and a member of the NC Locksmith Association. My wife and I along with our daughter and two dogs live on the island since our wedding a year ago and we just love it.

My goal is to serve the people and businesses on the island and surrounding area with professional, courteous, timely and pricing that is very reasonable. I am on call for emergencies as well as for appointments and do a wide range of services, lockout of home, auto and commercial along with auto key made from scratch for most vehicles, boats, ATV, mopeds, motorcycles and commercial equipment. People tend to have accidents and loose their keys and the sand on the beach eats them regularly!

The security of your property is a priority to you and I can inspect and make suggestions or even resolve the issue for you, such as rekeying, adding keyless entry, repairing or replacing locks on your property. Even replacing doors and hinges due to corrosion or misuse. Property management companies and multi unit owners would really benefit from this. I am completely mobile and can meet you at a central location for the “DO IT YOUR SELF” home and business owner. I accept all forms of payment, cash, credit cards, debit, checks and billing.

My family and I have found a home here on the island and plan to work, live and enjoy all it has to offer for a very long time. The people I have meet thus far are good hearted, friendly and down to earth. I look forward to getting to know more people and creating many new friends as time goes on.

ABC Lock & Key, LLC
910-508-5232


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...