1/2/13

Spotlight on Business - P3 Picture Perfect Planning


Picture Perfect Planning specializes in making every event memorable and fun while paying close attention to every detail! Whether it's a parent planning the perfect birthday party, a bride daydreaming of a picture perfect wedding, a Christmas party to thank your employees or clients for a fantastic year P3 is here to assist you. I sit down with all my clients and go through questions to aid me in learning more about you, your event, your relationship, how you fell in love, and much more! This helps me to ensure that I know exactly what you want for your special day/event.

Imagine your wedding Picture Perfect and meticulously planned so that all you have to do is sit back, enjoy and say "I Do". This is the comfort you will experience when hiring P3 to plan your event. I, as well as my team, are commended on our customer service, but more importantly the friendships we walk away from each event with. P3 creates customized face painting for parties, fundraisers, and events all the same! We are hired every year by the Chamber of Commerce for the Seafood Blues and Jazz Festival, Chowder Cookoff, and have helped with fundraising events such as Love is Bald, St. Baldrick's, Pretty in Pink and much more.

Photography is my NEW added feature as of October 2012!!! I have a unique eye for photography and believe in giving my clients raw pictures in the moment. Thus bring P3 back full circle....Planning, Painting, & Photography!! Call today (910) 688-3433 to schedule your FREE consultation and find out pricing. ♥


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...