6/20/14

Spotlight on Business: Jennifer Simpson Photography




Get your family photos taken by Jennifer Simpson photography!

A message from the photographer,

"I have been photographing pretty much everything I can get my camera on for over 10 years. I started Jennifer Simpson Photography about 3 years ago and have been growing and smiling ever since. I love what I do; meeting new people, learning about their story. I consider it an honor to be chosen to spend a window of time with my clients, get a glimpse of what they share together, and pass images they will treasure. I am super creative, fun and energetic. If you are a local or a visitor, I would love to capture images for you to tell your story.”

Contact Jennifer at (910) 470-6944
http://jennifersimpsonphoto.com



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...