This will be your opportunity to:
- obtain the freshest, most flavorful and nutritious produce possible,
- have an opportunity to talk to the people who grow your food,
- increase local employment while helping to keep money in the community,
- reduce consumption of fossil fuels and the resulting pollution from transportation,
- AND help to create and improve sustainable regional economics.
Please tell everyone you know who has home grown or handmade wares about this opportunity and ask them to call Janet Knott, 910-431-8122 for more information.
So bring your neighbors and gather at the Carolina Beach Lake on Saturday mornings for a good time that will also support our local businesses!