One artist's entry will be chosen for the Official 22nd Annual Pleasure Island Seafood, Blues & Jazz Festival's poster.
The winner will receive:
- VIP Treatment at this year's Festival
- Recognition for 22nd Annual Pleasure Island Seafood, Blues & Jazz Festival Poster Graphic
- Complimentary booth and opportunity to sign posters at the Festival in the Arts & Wine Garden
- All entrants should submit original representational artwork of the 22nd Annual Pleasure Island Seafood, Blues & Jazz Festival.
- Eligible entries must be a flat work of art, which includes: watercolor, pastels, acrylics or oil. Please do not submit work on stretched, framed canvas or canvas board.
- Flat work must be no smaller than 11" x 14" and no larger than 18" x 24".
- Entries with 2015 Seafood Blues and Jazz Festival lettering is prohibited and such entries will be disqualified.
- Entries should be received on or before Noon, August 17th, 2015.
- Winner will be notified no later than September 8, 2015.
- All other submissions will be returned.
|2014 Winning Artwork by Harriet M Forbis|