- Performing Arts Night At The Boardwalk - 6 pm - 9 pm at the Carolina Beach Boardwalk.
Saturday, August 21st:
- Carolina Beach Farmers Market - 8:00 am - 11:00 pm at the Carolina Beach Lake. New items this week include fresh caught shrimp, homemade BBQ sauces, and cupcakes.
- Flounder Points Tournament - Held by the Got-Em On Live Bait Club. Even if you're not fishing come out and check out the weigh-in at Freddie's Yacht Yard (400 Block of Canal Drive in Carolina Beach) from 2 - 3 pm Saturday. Come see North Carolina fishing at its best!
Tuesday, August 24th:
- Family Night At The Boardwalk - 6:30 - 8:30 pm at the Carolina Beach Boardwalk. Where else can you do the Chicken Dance with Dora??
Wednesday, August 25th:
Thursday, August 26th:
- Live Music & Fireworks - 6:30 - 9:30 pm at the Carolina Beach Boardwalk - Featuring Radio Flyer Band.
Mark Your Calendars -
|Leon Russell - Blues Legend|
Learn more about the festival and keep up to date on the latest news on the SB&JF Facebook Page.