Friday, August 6th
- Performing Arts Night At The Boardwalk - 6 pm - 9 pm at the Carolina Beach Boardwalk. Enjoy the talents of others or share your own!
- First Friday Art Walk & Backpack Benefit - Starts at Le Soleil on Cape Fear Blvd at 5:00 PM, and continues at SurfHouse at Lake Park Blvd & St Joseph. Also includes food drive benefiting Carolina Beach School Backpack Buddies and Nourish NC. Contact Kristin Gibson for more information. Kristin's work will be on display at SurfHouse all month long.
|See “Mango Radish” ©Kristin Gibson in the First Friday Art Walk|
- American Legion Fish Fry - 11 am - 7 pm at Post 129 at 1500 Bridge Barrier Rd. $8 a plate. Call 910-458-4253 for more information.
- Live Music at the SeaWitch Cafe - The Embers are playing from 8 pm - 12 am, $10 admission
Saturday, August 7th
- Carolina Beach Farmers Market & Art Show - 8:00 am - 1:00 pm at the Carolina Beach Lake
- Flounder Points Fishing Tournament - Held by the Got-Em On Live Bait Club - Register Friday from 6 pm - 8 pm at the SeaWitch Cafe & Tiki Bar.
- Live Music at the SeaWitch Cafe - The Craig Woolard Band is playing from 8 pm - 12 am, $10 admission
Sunday, August 8th
|Playing August 12 at 8:45 pm|
- Free Movie At The Lake - 8:45 pm at the Carolina Beach Lake - featuring Twilight - New Moon this week.
- Live Music at the SeaWitch Cafe - The Holiday Band is playing from 3 pm - 7 pm, $5 admission
Tuesday, August 10th
- Family Night At The Boardwalk - 6:30 - 8:30 pm at the Carolina Beach Boardwalk
Wednesday, August 11th
- Jazz Under The Stars - 8 - 10 pm at the Carolina Beach Lake - Featuring The Benny Hill Quartet
- Cash Bingo At The Boardwalk - 7:00 - 9:00 pm at the Carolina Beach Boardwalk
Thursday, August 12th
- Live Music & Fireworks - 6:30 - 9:30 pm at the Carolina Beach Boardwalk - Featuring Bibi Ellison & the Spare Change Band