7/30/14

Spotlight on Business - Fo(u)r Dogs Pet Salon and Treatery



Welcome to Fo(u)r Dogs Pet Salon and Treatery, where pets and their parents are treated as family, and every pet gets pampered according to their specific needs! I’m so excited to be a part of the Carolina Beach community and I look forward to getting to know other residents and business owners in the area.

My name is Elise Agnor and I’m the owner of Fo(u)r Dogs. I’ve always had a passion for animals, and began my career as a groomer back in Texas in 2009. My family and I lived in Texas for several years while my husband served in the US Army, but we are North Carolina natives, and so happy to finally be back home. It’s been a dream since I began grooming to have my own salon and I don’t think I could have found a more perfect place to open one!

My goal as a business owner is for every client (both the pet parents and the pets) to leave my salon happy with the services they’ve received. I offer competitive prices and hold grooming specials that change each month. Beyond good prices though, I offer fantastic customer service as well as a comfortable and safe place to leave your pets. Each pet is cared for as if they were my own, with loving care, gentle kindness, and the understanding of the importance that each pet feels safe and secure in the salon environment. My secondary goal is to educate pet parents of the importance of grooming for the health and wellness of their pet. I am happy to explain any of the grooming process as well as answer any questions regarding the at home grooming pet parents can do to help their pets between salon visits!

I invite every pet owner to stop by and say hello, check out my pet supplies and treats, and call for any questions or to set up appointments! Looking forward to a fantastic experience being a Carolina Beach business owner!
-Elise Agnor

807 N. Lake Park Blvd. - Carolina Beach
910.632.0213

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...