7/28/14

Spotlight on Business - Seaside Law



Lauren N. Page, Attorney

I am an attorney practicing estate planning and elder and special needs planning for individuals and families. I assist clients with wills, trusts, general and health care powers of attorney, living wills, and asset protection. I work with clients to plan for long-term care, and special needs trusts for individuals and family members with special needs. I also assist clients when it becomes necessary to have a guardian appointed for a loved one.

I value my relationships with my clients, and assisting clients who are facing uncertainty or difficult situations. I enjoy finding solutions that give folks piece of mind, and I consider myself very lucky to do this in such a beautiful and special community.

I’d be honored to work with you or your family. Please contact me if you have questions about what I do, or if you would like to meet to discuss how I can help.

Phone: (910) 515-7267

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...